Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HOW TO AVOID NSA DETECTION OF COMMUNICATION

Scientists, hackers and coders have all been pouring over the problem of NSA wire and computer tapping.  Finally they have the answer:
Yes, paper mail.  After all, it's still a felony to open your paper mail, no matter who does it, unless it smells like drugs or looks like a letter bomb.  Make sure you don't blow dope smoke on your letter, or put a weird zipper thing on your letter.

Everyone's rushing back to vinal records, and everyone's bitching about losing their privacy.  The privacy is only lost with digital and electronic media.  Paper, or Analog Mail, is still legally inviolate.

Granted in most states cursive writing is no longer taught - if I were a conspiracy theorist, I would surmise the "government" is forcing our young people to communicate digitally.  I don't think that: I believe the thinking machine that dictates what goes on in public (and private) schools is more of a thought sucking machine, like a vacuum cleaner, hot air blowing out the other side.  Perhaps a better analogy is that of a computer algorithm trying to run with inadequate input.  Not to put too fine a point on the matter, school administrators are often stupid and appropriate the money they do have in all the wrong places.

I send letters to my kids, and they love it.  People still love getting hand written letter; opening the mail box and seeing the familiar handwriting of someone they like and / or love.  And face it, trying to do business with email has become difficult because email has become so low-impact.

Nothing says "Read Me" like a real piece of paper.  Which shouldn't still be made out of trees, but I'll talk about that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I will check your comment for approval within 24 hours.